Friday, October 27, 2006

Dolce far niente

It is dolce but oh so not happening right now. Even though my classes only meet once for 2 hours a week, there is SO much work to be done. I have to spend a lot of extra time on my Econ and Finance-related courses. I really enjoy my European history class readings, there's just a lot of them. And Spanish is always a pleasure and involves the least amount of preparation even though it's the highlight of my day. Then there's politics, which I'm not a big fan of. And then there's a history exam I need to take in December that I haven't yet studied for. So this is where I stop whining about work.
Halloween is coming up soon. They don't celebrate Halloween in Italy, but they sure do put up their little displays and sell little decorations and candies. My costume is a surprise but you'll see a picture on here in a few days. Our party is going to be this Saturday, and daylight saving time is extending it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home