Saturday, September 02, 2006

A casa dove?

Le due torri di Bologna. They are in the center of my new town. I am in Italy, ya'll!

I have finished my classes from DC by taking my final exams here this week, so I'm just chilling for the month of settembre. I'm supposed to start Italian this Monday. I hope to get really good before classes start next month. Right now I'm sitting on the steps outside school because they're closed today, getting internet, conversating with some caribinieri who are always in front of our school. Supposedly nobody asked them to come, but after 9/11 they parked a vehicle out here and they have been guarding us since then. They're giving me safety tips, such as don't walk alone after 10:00pm, don't hitch rides, etc. Hey--we just ordered a pizza. So I guess I'm waiting here until the pizza comes. And I'm also waiting for my boyfriend to wake up at 8am on a Saturday morning to talk to me on Skpye (he's late).

Italians are the most helpful and concerned people I have ever met.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tico said...

voglio andare a casa
la casa dov'e'?
la casa dove posso stare in pace
io voglio andare a casa
la casa dov'e'?
la casa dove posso stare in pace
con te.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home