Thursday, October 12, 2006

Re di Friuli



Here are my roommates and I at Benni's house in Udine (the one on the far right). We spent all weekend up there, in the Northeast of Italy, at the foot of the Julian Alps. Benni's house is the coolest ever because his family renovated it, complete with a chill basement and wine cellar. I had the best white wines I've ever had in my life, including super sweet dessert wines. Italians really do know how to live. We also weren't allowed to sleep, as every second of our stay was full of eating, drinking, and driving to the various tourist hot spots around Friuli.
I just got my student loans deposited into my account so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Yay for borrowing money. I'm still trying to finalize my class schedule, but it should be pretty interesting. There's definitely a lot of work to be done. As soon as I start my Spanish and Italian classes I'll be super-psyched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home