Friday, January 12, 2007

Aray na ko


I ate Filipinos in Barcelona. They were quite addictive. Yummy chocolate covered cookie-donuts. And economical too.


I'm back at school now. My New Years Eve was interesting, mainly because my friend and I were constantly molested on La Rambla in Barcelona. I don't know why strange men thought they could touch us in that very public place with families present. We tried yelling in English, Spanish, and Italian. We tried punching and kicking the air around us so they wouldn't dare come near (that ended up working but we got tired of doing it) and finally my friend just threw a half empty beer bottle at a guy. And then we left. But the rest of Barcelona was great. The best architecture I've ever seen. Note the Gaudi house pictured here.
Speaking of which, I didn't know the Romanov family (Nicolai, Anastasia, etc.) were Russian Orthodox saints!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home