Saturday, December 16, 2006

"Shampain" for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends

After a day of hardwork on the only paper I have to write this semester (everything is tests, tests, tests) I got to celebrate by eating and drinking my 5 euros worth at happy hour and engaging in a holiday sing-a-long with my fellow students. We have two very talented guitar players and singers that made us all warm with holiday cheer. They even played holidays songs from Weezer and Death Cab for Cutie, which was very surprising and pleased me very much. Afterwards, we celebrated a good friend's 23rd birthday at a local pirate bar, full of authentic Italians and retired pirate bartenders.
Back to my paper!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

HAHAHA the champagne quote is like the funniest EVER!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, dude, the night I talked to you on G-chat???? I got DECKED outside of the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was CRAZY!!!! I hit the guy first. But he DESERVED it and was 50 and a personal trainer and stuff like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was blood eeeeeveeeeeerywheeeereeeeeee......

see you in Africa or Europe!!!

xoxoxo

6:42 PM  
Blogger MaggieRoo said...

Why did a boy hit you? I just got groped on New Years. Several times. My friend threw a bottle at someone's back. He deserved it.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home